Pages

Search blog and web

Seen a girl twice haven't talked to her just looked at her that is it.

I was at my dad's pharmacy helping him out. In came a girl who I thought was pretty the girl on the front counter stated talking to her and they had a long conversation ttalkin about A levels etc and the conversation ended with I'll add you on Facebook, the girl left softer that. I was in the dispensery stock checking so I didn't have a chance to talk to her, this was about a month ago. I went to town on Wednesday and low and behold I saw the girl In Starbucks I went in and sat opposite her but I was so nervous all I did was look at her. She smilies and looked down but I don't know if that was because of me or because someone had sent her a funny text on her phone or she was viewing something funny. I looked at her her her again trying to make eye contact. She looked up though I was in such a state of shock she mirrored my facial expressions and looked suprised back at me. I just looked out if the window after that. She left and I thought I'll ask her if she has been to the pharmacy before. She was a while ahead of me but as she went down tge stairs in the bullring she saw me and just looked at me and carried down tge stairs I tried to rush after her but nearly fell down the stairs in the process then I coukdn't find her. I'm really fretting over why I didn't talk to her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment