Pages

Search blog and web

Girls complimenting you!

A few days ago, a girl I've known for a while told me you were looking very nice. And ever since, I've been a bit dreamy about it.

She is been my neighbor for about 6 years. We don't really make an effort to meet, but of we stumble on each other we do talK for some 10-15 mins before we part ways. So she complimenting me like that made me feel very nice.

She always looked beautiful (not hot/sexy, beautiful) but I've never ever thought of letting her know because I never say that. And I rarely compliment my friends in a genuine way. So I thought it was uncalled for... Until now.

Now Im just contemplating if i should compliment her the next time we see? But most likey I won't. But I'm just wondering how things will turn out if I do mange to muster the courage...but I'm sure i won't...

So girls of tsr... Picture a good friend who you have known for 5+ years, and one day you compliment him for some xyz reason.

Briefly mention your expectations and presumptions you seek from this friend of yours, post-compliment.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead.



Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment