Pages

Search blog and web

Please help, serious advice needed

My boyfriend ended things with me after TWO years through text saying "Sorry but I think we should split up, I just don't feel the same anymore am so sorry I don't think it will work anymore I would just like to leave it at that now so please don't ring me sorry"
this was an out the blue totally random thing! we had been absolutely fine & I asked why he said he doesn't know etc, just doesn't wanna be with me, i know its not someone else hes shy not the type, so I gave him space and didnt contact him for 3-4 days but because we live 2 minute walk from each other I knew I bump into him he drove past me and waved on Tuesday, Wednesday liked a photo of mine, then today Thursday I was driving and he was driving too and he past me and shouted my name with a smile on his face as we both had windows down then 1 hour later he took our relationship off Facebook after days after of finishing me, although it wasn't shared just says single if someone browsed his profile, I'm devastated as I thought this could be a blip? What should I do we were like best friends as well as lovers. I'm gutted will he come back? Being finished through text was hurtful, and I'm hurt and it's totally out the blue after how could we been
Please help


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment