Pages

Search blog and web

Liking an older guy?

Umm....not really sure but;

I'm 16 and ever since I could remember I've liked this guy that was older than me by 9 years. My parents are good friends of his and I've met him when I was around 8. He's really nice, funny and talks to anyone (including me~)

It started off as a girl crush but now the feelings have grown. It doesnt help that his mother keeps telling me about him and how he always asks about me.

Oh, and he's been living on the other side of the country in the last few years but he visits his family about 3 times a year (I see him then)

I was thinking of revealing my feelings to him next time he visits (in about a month) but I'm scared he'll see me as a little sister-type of person. So umm, opinions on my issues and what to do would be appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment