Pages

Search blog and web

Help meeeee

I am 22 and have been with my boyfriend (I am a girl) for 4 and a half years. He is the most lovely person ever and I am constantly told I am lucky to have him. He treats me so well and we have very similar values.

I really love him, but as with all relationships, there are some things about him that really annoy me or that could be potential deal-breakers. For example, I really dislike his dad, and honestly he's not that funny and he's not that smart (I know this makes me sound like a terrible person but these things are important to me). Over the entire period of our relationship I have flitted between being happy to be with him forever, and thinking I couldn't possibly stay with him forever. But I have never really super seriously thought about ending things because I don't think I will find anyone else quite as lovely or respectful. And I am terrified I will regret it if I lose him.

I have never been with a girl before but I have always felt that I am bisexual. This year I met a girl and it has kind of turned everything on its head. I am extremely attracted to her, and she to me. Nothing has happened between us that could be counted as 'cheating' (as in, we haven't kissed or anything) but it has taken all our willpower. Last week we had a sleepover and talked about everything and held hands and stuff and the next day she broke up with her boyfriend. She has made it extremely clear she didn't break up with him for me, but because she doesn't feel like it's fair to him to be with him when she is having such strong feelings for someone else, and also she is questioning if she is into guys at all.

Which brings me to my dilemma.....what the eff should I do. I love my boyfriend and 4 years is a long time and a lot to lose. But the feelings I have for this girl are definitely real and strong. It's not fair on either of them to continue doing what I'm doing.
Help meeeeeeee!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment