Pages

Search blog and web

Ever get over your first love?

Had a proper intense 2 year relationship with one of my best friends which ended last year. We haven't really spoken properly since, apart from bumping into each other.

She was torn up and rebounded instantly and is actually still with the new guy. As far as I'm aware they're pretty happy (although admittedly I have NO clue).

I'm 95% over it. I'm happy for her. I'm happier without her too and don't want to be back with her. But I've been considering contacting her to catch up as she's still best friends with my friends and we've both done loads since. I've decided against it for obvious reasons.

I've just been wondering anyway what I am to her now? Would she be 100% over me or would I still make her heart jolt a little bit?

Does your's still make your heart jolt if you see them?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment