Pages

Search blog and web

Help

  • Thread Starter

So I started dating this boy in October of this year, he was really sweet and took me out to London ice skating and for a lot of meals out. I've been to his house and met his parents, he's met my dad and he's said he really likes me and wanted to know if I liked him back. The most we've ever done is kissed however, but mostly because we haven't had a free house ever. I went on holiday this Christmas and before I left he said he would see me when I got back, and that he would let me know if he was having a new year's eve party. I hadn't heard anything from him for 5 days so I texted him, and he replied and we had a short conversation. That was a week ago now and I've heard nothing from him?! I don't want to seem clingy and text him again but I just want to know why he is suddenly ignoring me. Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment