Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed Wife on Meds & No Drive

I have a depressed wife on my hands. She's on meds, and not freaking out anymore. I've changed my behaviors over the past 2 years, and things have turned around. She still sleeps 11 hours a day, and I do about 75% of everything, including making 70% of the money. Watching kids, doing chores, paying bills, cleaning up, etc... We had gone to counseling a while ago, and were able to rectify some issues, but the no sex thing is touchy and it's killing me.

We go for weeks/months without it, and I'm always the one initiating. I have to basically give her the pary-line that it's good for the marriage and if you want a healthy relationship we should do it regularly. I try very hard at making life enjoyable. We go out for dinner, I buy her stylish dresses (Marc Jacobs, Klein, Lucky Brand), Jewelry, and designer bags. We've been having a lot of fun. But, still there's no sex and no initiation.

When we do manage to do it, she's disinterested. And, every time I bring it up, I become more resentful. I'm having panic attacks over the thought of bringing it up again. I'm extremely tired of this routine, and am tired of going to the counselor. I think it might be the meds, but I can't totally be sure. She doesn't tell the psych doc anything, and that doesn't help either.

I'm at the point where I want to stop doing what I'm doing, and just have an affair. I don't want to break up, but I don't think I deserve this anymore. I'm tired of having her go to bed at 8pm with no intimacy.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment