Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over a crush ?

  • Thread Starter

Well I liked a girl and after thinking it over im not going to persue her, however there is still a little friendship with her not majorly. But I like it when we talk due to me crushing on her.

Having said that its holidays now and I think about her a lot, I just think of me and her talking and when some love song comes on the radio I think olabout me and her.

But I know it will NOT happen between us, but for some reason I always think about her.

How can I get over her and just see her as a friend. I can control myself when I talk to her ie I wont flirt or let my feelings get the better of me. But like I said I think about her.

Any tips ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment