Pages

Search blog and web

My Ex and friend possibly dating

  • Thread Starter

I broke up with my ex a long time ago, but we're still in contact until recently when we just stopped talking because of an argument. Not long after me and my ex broke up, my ex and my friend got really close. They go out of town together, joke together and constantly message each other. They are so close that my friends and I think that they are secretly dating now, but they won't tell me as they probably think I'll get hurt. It hurts for me to see how close they are and that there is the possibility of them secretly dating behind my back. I can't tell him how I feel as he told me he doesn't want any contact with me and he's made this really clear. What shall I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment