Pages

Search blog and web

What to do?

  • Thread Starter

Hey there all

I've just been through an emotional break up with my partner, two days after Christmas. It ended sadly, and I have been feeling depressed and am still thinking about her for some reason. I won't go into much detail but it was a good relationship which slowly went declining :(. It was a year and a half, but I do miss her and I just regret I lost her.

I've got to move on, and it is somewhat working ok.

I posted a thread but it seems it is being moderated, so I just put this one here
- so ignore that post - I'll email the mod to delete it.

Basically now, I've got to focus on my studies and so and so forth, meanwhile I am looking for Korean/Japanese/Chinese girls to date. I find them attractive yes, and they have better traits than westerners in my opinion. I will be going to Uni (Winchester, Portsmouth) soon, once I finish this year of collage, and I am thinking of making friendships first. Whatever happens next we'll see about that. But I would like to know where can you find them?

I would either date a Japanese(loyal, attractive, and are very intelligent) plus I like Japanese culture as well. Or a South Korean as they have very attractive woman. I am Indian, but this shouldn't be anything important. But would I stand a chance I don't know, but after the breakup with my first gf in my life, you know I'm just a bit... like that.

So my goals are now:

1) Work hard and focus on getting into Uni.
2) Get a good job, and buy a house, and try and make a living for myself.
3) Getting published as a writer.
4) Try and find either a Japanese or Korean girl and make friendships with them, and see whether something good blossoms :)

But yeah that's pretty much it. Ask me if you're confused with my post about anything.

(I do apologise if I am making any offensive comments or anything like that - my intention is not to do so.)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment