Pages

Search blog and web

Do you (still) ever daydream about people you have a crush on (in your 20s!)

  • Thread Starter

I have been out of a relationship for 6 months and have recently found myself noticing the opposite sex again. There's this girl I like but I don't even know her (she is a friend of a friend I have met once before she became single).

Don't you think it's kind of whimsical and illogical to day dream about them when a soppy song comes on?

One things for sure: it is a physical attraction because I don't know anything about her. Oh and before this crush it has happened many times with others.

Should I try to stop acting like a hormonal teen and be adult about the dating game? I've learned that when you're into someone you tend to brush over the impracticalities and even the alarm bells in some cases and it makes it much harder further down the line if things don't work out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment