Pages

Search blog and web

Worried I may cheat on my girlfriend while drunk - am I a bad person?

  • Thread Starter

I recently got into my first proper relationship and I really like her. I'm a bit concerned about my drunk self though. While I was single I was the type of person who would kiss people for fun and mostly it wouldnt mean anything.

The other night I was really drunk and I was dancing with someone and they were getting kind of close. The thing is I was going along with it and I kind of forgot I'm committed to someone else. I didn't do anything thank god but I felt like I could easily slip up. To me, i don't really take drunken kissing seriously but i know that i shouldn't just see it as a joke because of my girlfriend.

It kind of scared me so now i think i cant really trust myself while drunk and have decided to not get drunk again while I'm in a relationship. I'm being sensible,i think, but i feel really guilty because i know it could happen. The last thing I ever want to do is break her heart.

Am I a bad person? I definitely think cheating is wrong but my drunk self is pretty careless...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment