Pages

Search blog and web

Falling for ex again?

  • Thread Starter

OK, so my ex and I were together for 3 years and broke up 3 years ago whilst at uni - she broke up with me but we were both quite immature and it simply wasn't working out because of this.

We've not really spoken much (a tiny bit, but not much) in the meantime but in the past month we've been talking a bit more and have met up a few times. The times we've met up, we have had a real laugh and have also been reminiscing about the 'old times' when we were together...it still seems like that 'spark' is there. She's in a relationship at the moment, although she says she really isn't happy in it (and he's done stuff anyway) so they won't be staying together much longer.

Thing is, when we've met up I've left with this feeling that I'm starting to fall for her again. The reasons for which we broke up seem to have gone now; we're both a lot more mature. We've also both apologised to each other for the mistakes we made when we were together. I'm not sure how/whether at all to do anything about this though, whether to mention something or even if I did what I would say or do. Or even if the feeling is even slightly reciprocated!

Any advice anyone? Do ex's ever get back together?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment