Pages

Search blog and web

Christian and abused

I have been trying to reach out to get help from my spiritual mothers they both know my husband and they liked him from the time he was nice and all (he did seem nice at first).

so recently I started talking about how he is treating me and to my surprise one told me I need to pray that he might be possessed and that the devil doesn't like Marriage.

The other tells me to pray about it and depend on God.
I have been dependent on God and it hurts me that fellow Christians wants other Christians to stay in abusive relationships. It is disturbing and I believe that God doesn't approve of abuse.

Has anyone been through this? Why are Christians blinded when it comes to abuse?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment