Pages

Search blog and web

I'm confused as to what to do...

  • Thread Starter

I don't know how to explain this

There's a person I really like and you could say we're in some sort of a relationship but he doesn't believe in "bf sentiments" so he doesn't want a relationship relationship but we still treat our relationship like one though. I found him about 8 months ago and I fell in love with immediately. I don't wanna lose him at all and I acknowledge we're not in a bf relationship together

Let's call him Person A

You see the only problem is that he's got someone else though and he likes him loads too and he met him before me about 2 years before I did. I know he loves him too and I've acknowledged that too but you see the person he loves though (not me) isn't exactly aware of me and he's known him for longer than I have.

Let's say he's Person B

A week back B was upset with A because C (some random guy) was attempting to flirt with A and B was worried about losing A as a result. And since B isn't aware of me, I'm thinking B won't accept me if he finds out about me and it'll damage the relationship between A and B.

A keeps telling me he'll tell B and he won't leave me or him. But I'm worried that B won't accept my relationship with A and as a result you know the rest of the story, heartbreak

A and B are older than I am BTW

I don't know what kind of relationship I am in either. I know I'm not in a bf relationship but I don't know though...:(

And what should I do? Should I leave him in fear that the relationship between A & B will be damaged or continue loving him?

I don't wanna lose him and I love him too but I'm confused though :( :cry:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment