Pages

Search blog and web

Trying to find...

  • Thread Starter

Hey there

Just posting this as I've just been through an emotional breakthrough with my partner. Its been quite depressing, and for me you know I am just saddened.

But I have to move on, life is going on and this is just part of it. I've buried it in the past and now its just over.

One thing I'm looking for is, where can I find Japanese/Chinese/South Korean girls to date?

I'll be going to Uni soon, but I find them very attractive. For me who is somewhat Indian, will I be able to get a date among them? I find Japanese girls very attractive and more respectful, they are more loyal, much better than Western ones. South Koreans are very beautiful as well, as well as Chinese.

And none of the associated crap that usually comes up with this kind of thing. All I want to know is where I can find them, and just make a few friends first, and see where it goes from there.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment