Pages

Search blog and web

Drunkenly made out with best friend... not sure what to do now...

  • Thread Starter

I have been friends with this girl for some years, always been just friendly but recently (few weeks ago) I picked up that she has been flirting a bit, she mentioned how people say we make a good couple for example, she also mentioned how people tell the truth when they are drunk... although I was still very weary about all this.

Anyway fast forward, we are both drunk, I still can't believe I did this, but I just went in for a kiss and it was received well, unfortunately she had too much to drink and went home shortly after so didn't see her again.

Spoken to her since, but nothing has been mentioned in regards to our kiss, I know her friend who might know something but I would rather just ask her, but obviously with her being such a good friend, I don't want her going all weird on me if she don't feel anything... so what should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment