Pages

Search blog and web

Can I ask him if he's sleeping with other women?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 21 and in September I met a guy on an online community site (not dating site) we talked now and then, gradually more so as we got on well. In October we exchanged numbers and texted daily (still do).

It came up in conversation one day that I had never been kissed let alone anything else and he half-jokingly offered to teach me about those things. In November he rented a cottage nearby and visited for a week we met several times but it wasn't until the last day that we kissed, I stayed the night but we didn't go further than 2nd base.

In December we went out for the day, wandered around my home city, went for dinner and a film. We held hands, kissed, and exchanged Christmas gifts, and already plan to meet for weekends in January and February (we live 75 miles apart).

I understand it's pretty casual which is fine, but is it appropriate to ask if he's seeing other people at the same time? It's not that I'd be jealous but just that even though we would be safe sexually (condom and the pill) the idea of sleeping with someone who is also sleeping with others feels wrong/dirty to me.


TL;DR older guy is 'teaching' me sexually, before we go past 2nd base, can I ask if he's also being intimate with other women? (It's more of a hygiene/health point than romantic notions).

Thank you in advance for any advice I may receive.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment