Pages

Search blog and web

Trying too hard?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys,

I've liked this girl for a long time and we've been talking for a long time too - almost two years in fact. However recently, I told her friend she said something about her and she went berserk - absolutely crazy - and ever since I've apologised profusely. I said sorry immediately and told her I was at fault - she basically said we're done. I apologised and messaged her asking if we could meet but she ignored the message. Week later I messaged her saying I wanted to meet so I could apologise and apologised again. Two days ago I messaged her asking her when an assignment was due - she ignored me like she did for all the other previous times. Am I trying too hard? Should I tell her I like her?

Thanks guys!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment