Pages

Search blog and web

Want Your Thoughts - Personal Marriage Question - love my wife and just am trying

Men and Women - sorry - this is a very personal question, yet i am desparate as i love my wife and am trying to learn - yet i think we are anonymous - i have an open mind - just want some thoughts - nothing else.

i love my wife. we have been together 2 years - from the outside it is a good marriage - we had 6 years of strong love together before marriage - we now have multiple kids - we have had troubles - now mostly my fault - we have not been intimate together for 9 months - she says she doesn't feel comfortable enough to be with me - i have asked her about counseling, i have asked her about divorce (though i love her and want to be with her)

we are just in this limbo - how can i win her back - if i can - if not - after 9 months of her not wanting me, isn't that enough that says she wants to have nothing to do with me, and then , should we just end this thing?

AM i too selfish as a man, to want sex from my wife - though to me it is physical but more than that to touch her, to feel her, to kiss her, to love her,

appreciate any thoughts you have

thanks

HTC

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment