Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think he like likes me?

  • Thread Starter

It'll be a short one as I don't have much to go on.

I had to go to a shop in my city to return a few items. The queue was long and there was a rather attractive assistant asking everyone in the queue what they needed assistance with so that they could help should it not be necessary to go to a till to pay. He got to me and asked what it was I needed, I'm naturally smiley and friendly and was telling him, he was smiling a lot back and my gut was telling me there was something there. I know that he could have just been polite and friendly, but he was smiling a lot and I thought, maybe, just maybe he liked me.

I thought that much alone isn't very much to go on, but when he moved on to the person behind me to ask if they needed help, he leaned towards me, reached out and and touched my wrist for a few seconds. I'm not usually one to over-think things, but shop assistants don't usually touch customers after they've asked them something, do they? He didn't look overly touchy-feely with other customers.

I have a few other bits I need to return to the store and I was just wondering, do you think he like likes me and if so, shall I give him my number? He was overly forward I think to make initial contact like that, so would he be creeped out if I gave him my number?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment