Pages

Search blog and web

Help with a girl

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone! Happy new year! Sorry to bother you all but I'm friends with a girl I really like. She was sort of there for me whilst I was going through a blue phase. Like all the girls I know, she has no feelings for me but I told her one of the reasons why I was upset was because it felt like I was never going to get a girlfriend. Obviously, I still don't have one, but she said people could change their minds. She obviously said this to make me feel better but is it true? Can people change their minds about someone deemed unattractive like me? I'm hoping so because it'd be nice if I could get her to like me. Any advice would be most welcome. Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment