Pages

Search blog and web

Daddy Issues - Jamaican Men are unfaithful!

  • Thread Starter

Am I right in saying that most Jamaican men are unfaithful and are only in it for the sex and the money. I speak from experience, my father is of Jamaican descent.

My father used my mother for her money and her standing in society just to create a name for himself, eventually when he mucked everything up he moved on to his next prey. This man so to speak this man is meant to send my mother child support every month but he gets involved in all kinds of crooked deals (stealing) and the most he has ever sent this past year is no more than 35 pounds. Having heard several similar other stories about Jamaican men, I'm starting to think it's true. I'm not saying that they are the only type that cheat and are interested in money but this is some next level bull****.

In addition, my mother had 10 girl children but I am the (girl) child that survived. My father has always wanted a boy child, so, that's what he got...With another woman.

History lesson:
The typical Jamaican family is matriarchal whereby the woman is the breadwinner and the man does whatever the F he want to do. It is also seen to be quite prestigious to have a "son" just like all those other backward societies that don't appreciate the girl child.

NB: It is a fact that Jamaican men tend to also be quite abusive

Lately I've reading about pheromones and I'd hate to be attracted to men like my father, it is simply appalling. And yes, I've shied away from dating simply because I can't be hurt again. I mean it's only a fool that makes the same mistake twice and expects the same results.

The reason I posted it in the relationship forum is to seek advice on whether I am making a generalisation and whether I will find myself in the same predicament.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment