Pages

Search blog and web

Rejected by husband at every turn

I was married two months ago. I love my husband very much and we have a really close friendship. But I'm starting to think that's all we have.
In the past year and a half we have made love a grand total of twice. He rejects me every time I try to initiate intimacy with some excuse or another. Even on our wedding night. There we were in a super romantic suite at the beach and I was in the jacuzzi alone as he snored away. The super sexy nightie I bought to wear for him still has the tags on it.
The complete lack of sex isn't even the worst of it....although it is extremely frustrating. He also refuses any show of affection. If he kisses me it's only a peck like you grandfather would give you. No big romantic kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve for me. If I try to cuddle up to him on our couch he moves away. Our pets get 100 times the affection he shows me.
I love my husband and I want our marriage to work but I'm not sure if I can live the rest of my life without any affection.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment