Pages

Search blog and web

Break contact, or resolve issues?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, so a bit of a TLDR here.

A few months ago (let's say 5) somebody I have been friends with for years and who I have had an intimate relationship with in the past broke up with her boyfriend. I thought "you know what, **** it, let's see what happens", and went for it. She had had feelings for me for years and I knew it but I'm not one to charge in when somebody is in a relationship with somebody else.

Went well, sex was great, always enjoyed each others company. We're both busy people and one of us would simply have to move for a relationship to really work but these are both resolvable issues. She started gushing about how she had loved me for years, how she missed me and so on, and then it kind of stopped. Or, she said it had stopped then continued to say and do absolutely everything that she had been doing prior to saying it had stopped.

Then she went back out with her ex. 3 weeks later, complaining that she hadn't had sex since, well, me. That she thought she had made the wrong decision. It wasn't something I was prepared to entertain because her mouth was saying one thing and her actions another. Then her actions said something entirely different. Boom. Engagement ring on her finger. From the person she had recently left, recently got back together with, recently complained about, hadn't recently had sex with and so on.

I was a bit pissed off with this. I can't make sense of it, I don't know whether to just not associate with her or whether to challenge her on how bat**** crazy it all is.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment