Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend accepting drinks and dancing with other guys in clubs

  • Thread Starter

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend have been together for just over a year today. We are both young at 18 years of age, and due to this the club scene is fairly new to us both.

My girlfriend often talk about these guys who buy her drinks and as pathetic as I may sound, I don't know exactly how I feel about it. If I were to buy a girl a drink in a club it would be a sign of interest and if one were to accept I would assume she is interested in me which worries me as other blokes may get the impression that she is single. I really do trust her and I know her intention are simple to get a 'free drink' rather than to potentially hook up, but for someone reason it still annoys me.

Secondly, she says she dances with guys at clubs. Not flirtatious dancing at all but simply friendly dancing, however, I still believe this could give the wrong impression to guys and the last thing I want is blokes trying to put their hands all over my girlfriend.

We have spoken about it and she claims she had no idea thay accepting a drink can be considered a sign of interest and she thought that the bloke was just being generous. With the dancing, if she goes out to a club without me, am I wrong to say she can't dance with other guys?

I would really value your opinion on this situation.

Thankyou :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment