Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling so conflicted right now :(

  • Thread Starter

Okay, you see there's a person who I found about 9 months ago and fell in love with him immediately. But you see he doesn't believe in the idea of "boyfriendxboyfriend" so doesn't want a closed monogamous relationship you see. I'm not exactly fond of the idea but accepted it though since he found someone else before he found me and I don't wanna lose him at all.

Let's call the person I like X and the other person Y

But the person whom he found before me (Y) isn't aware that he loves me and I'm starting to think that person wants a closed monogamous relationship with that person. (X)

I don't wanna affect the relationship between X & Y but I'm scared if Y finds out it will affect their relationship but I don't wanna lose X though you see. :o

I'm not fussed about 3 way or not being in a monogamous relationship but I'm worried I'll affect their relationship and I'm so conflicted if I should leave him or continue being with X in fear of affecting their relationship. :o

What should I do? :(

X says he'll tell Y in time and he wants me to meet Y but I'm scared about that as well :o and X also says he won't leave me or Y. :(

Any advise please? I'm so conflicted :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment