Pages

Search blog and web

Does he just want me for sex?

  • Thread Starter

The situation:



  • Known this guy for a few months at work and are friends.
  • A few weeks ago I told him I had split up with my bf, and the same night he asked me out.
  • Both went home for Christmas so weren't near each other, but talked a lot online, him saying he had liked me for ages and thought I was gorgeous (I'm not).
  • Came back after christmas and I agreed to go out. We live in a small town and everyone in the office lives in the centre so because we wanted to keep it quiet from work, I went to his place.
  • I don't drive and him place is a little out of town so he picked me up from mine. Watched films in his room and cuddled a lot (scary film :$)
  • Finished a film and realised it was 3:30 am. He offered to drop me off at mine in the morning (he had been drinking so couldn't drive). I was then basically stuck because the taxi's weren't running.
  • Then potentially a massive error.. I stayed at his, both in the same bed. Snuggled, kissed etc but nothing more.


He now wants to meet up again. I really really like him but I can't help feel we've gone straight to physical intimacy, and haven't spent much time just getting to know each other. He is v attractive and I'm really not but he keeps telling me I'm good looking etc..... what is going on??

We were talking about what to do on our next 'date' and he suggesting cooking at my place.


Don't know if I just needed to get this off my chest but would really like to hear other people's opinions. Is he just after sex?

- He is a lot more sexually experienced than me. He's four years older and has had a few different gfs. I've just come out of a 3 yr relationship and haven't been with anyone else.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment