Pages

Search blog and web

Need relationship advice, really confused :(.

  • Thread Starter

So basically, ive been with my girlfriend from uni since late October, dating since september. And everythings been going really great and ive had no reason to complain, however I can't help but feel that something has changed over the past few days. Its just little things that have spooked me, such as her not bothering to contact me on NYE? Does this mean anything? This resulted in me calling her first. We're both home for the holidays and a fair way apart, so our relationship relys on texting at the moment, which is cool..but Ive found lately that it's me instigating everything. And I'm unsure if she's just used to me contacting her first or if she's stopped caring? :(. My friend has told me to confront her about my fears, whilst my other friend has told me to wait it out, that I could across as "weak", which could put her off. I just don't know what to do for the best, I'm terrified of losing her :(.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment