Pages

Search blog and web

Tinder Girl

  • Thread Starter

I got matched with a girl on tinder a couple of weeks ago but it was at the end of term and I was so busy that I did nothing about it. Basically I really fancy her (from her pictures) and her main hobies in life are the same as mine.

Couple of potential problems: 1) We have quite a few mutual friends (though I don't know her and she doesn't go to my uni) so this could backfire, 2) I have left it 3 weeks to message her, 3) I never usually message anyone on tinder, so I've literally no idea what to say... How does one start a tinder conversation?? Without sounding creepy, and in so much as I can tell from looking at 5 photos and a short paragraph, she sounds like someone I'd very much like to have a drink with. Am I too late to initiate and if not, how should I go about it. (I'd only be in it for a potential relationship, not interested in hookups).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment