Pages

Search blog and web

Her mum has to come on our date?

  • Thread Starter

I agreed to say yes to meet a girl I have talked to on Facebook.. and I knew that she had a disability (which I don't mind at all), a joint disability and a fainting problem or something? But what I didn't know is that whenever she leaves the house to go to town or somewhere, her mum has to go with her.. she helps if she faints, gives her medicine, or if a joint pops out...

I'm a pretty nice guy and I'd feel so bad if I had to now say no (she says it is hard for her to make friends) but the thought of going on a date with her mum as well sounds so so awkward and not very fun at all.. I have no idea what to do :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment