Pages

Search blog and web

How do I convince her I do want a serious relationship now?

  • Thread Starter

I've been seeing a girl regularly for 4 months, we met through mutual friends as we throw a lot of flat parties.

It is clear that she likes me hearing rumour from people, she asked if she could stay over one night instead of sleeping on the sofa she came in my room, we chatted and soon enough she all over me and soon enough we did it.

I have been the type to fall in love quickly so it takes a very long time for me to develop any feelings of a serious relationship towards a girl, I've always been a friends with benefits type of person and don't like the drama.

We agreed to be just friends who have sex, we became very good mates chatting and I started seeing her more as girlfriend as time went on.

By the 3rd month she told me she wanted to move on and see other men because at that point I was the only guy she was seeing out of choice but I was seeing other girls as well.

She is now just a friend with no sex involved, I told how I felt that I caught up with her but she has no interest in me sexually what so ever but I don't see how she can quickly change her mind, she doesn't believe that I want more than sex and a friendship. Told me I was just good for sex and talking to nothing else.

How do I convince her to think about me they way we did at the start? I want to win her back but I don't know how. I hope you can understand what i'm trying to say

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment