Pages

Search blog and web

Seeing my ex tomorrow!

  • Thread Starter

SO my boyfriend (well ex) dumped me over the phone about 3 weeks ago and we didn't contact each other till I messaged him on his bday just to say have a good day. He replied saying he was pleased that i'd messages him and that I should know I can still talk to him whenever and we'd have to meet up soon.. He messaged me today saying could he see me tomorrow as he felt we both had a lot of stuff we wanted to say face to face.

Honestly what he told me when he broke up and what I heard from everyone else who he told was very different.. should I mention this to him. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about seeing him in person.. the break up still hurts and I don't really know if I can manage just friends but don't want to lose him altogether. At the same time this is the second time he dumped me.. he dumped me after 5 months then i took him back after 2 weeks of no contact then we lasted another month till he dumped me again. If he says to get back together, how long till he dumps me again.. actually that's stupid, he made it pretty clear he's finished with me haha. I just don't know what he's going to say to me.

A problem I have is that I can rant to my friends etc or on here but as soon as I see him I just agree with everything he says and it's like I can't make myself say my own opinion which is not like me but i physically can't:/

And a quick question, what do I wear etc...do I go all out with hair and makeup and like skinny jeans or do I just not bother at all????
Any help is great thanks.. 10 tomorrow morning in this green space by where i live arghh..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment