Pages

Search blog and web

Would you date me?

  • Thread Starter

Please don't think this a troll, I haven't had a gf yet so I'm kind of worried and afraid that I may be alone for a while. So here it goes, I'm not the best looking or tallest guy you'll meet for a long shot. I'm only 5'6 but still growing and I'd say I'm a 6, 7 depending on what you like. But I have a great personality, I'm kind and caring and a really good friend. I'm funny and generally get on with almost everybody very quickly. I'm also very athletic and training to get my lifeguard qualifications and I think that while I'm not the most intimidating person I could definitely take care of a girl. I'm not very clingy but a little insecure (if you knew me you'd understand). Lastly I'm smart and ambitious if that helps. So girls is there any chance that I'd have with you and if not why?
Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment