Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: would you date someone taller than you?

  • Thread Starter

Hey, so I'm 5'8 and from my experience, that seems to be the height of a lot of guys out there. So in order to make them not feel insecure, I try not to wear heels or wear my hair too big (I love big hair). I personally don't see 5'8 to be a gigantic height, which for some reason a lot of men do :(

My ex who was the same height as me always had an issue with me wearing heels, and that I made him look short", to which I retorted back rather rudely "no, you make you look short". (He was really annoying me that day.)

So just out of interest, how many guys would date girls taller than them - either with or without heels? How much taller? Would you feel insecure?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment