Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do now?

  • Thread Starter

Would be grateful for any advice on my situation.

A year or two ago now I used to talk to this girl. We met up a few times but it amounted to nothing due to myself not acting on anything as the situation of being with a girl was quite new.

Recently at a party a few people said to me that she still had feelings for me. I was a bit sceptical however I spoke to her. We got on really well, similar to before and resultantly shared a kiss.

I spoke to her after the party and we seemed to get on well. I invited her to do something but she said she was busy with family affairs. Soon after my friend hosted a party and I decided to invite her to that. She said to me that she wasn't able to attend as her close friends were having a party and she promised she would go. I found this understandable. However, she did in fact come to the party. Not telling me though. I found out a few hours before through my friend who was hosting it. She had messaged him saying she would come but not me.

We spoke at the party and again seemed to get on well and whilst alone I tried to kiss her. This time she backed away and said she couldn't. She said she didn't want to lead me on and me and her wouldn't work. She then spoke about how her last bf didn't work out. However I had not even proposed the idea of bf yet? I accepted this and said it was all fine as I didn't want to force her. She was very apologetic throughout and said I don't want this to be awkward.

I feel a bit gutted and confused as I do like her. What should I do now? I find it strange how she came to my party even though she had her friends to go to and then said she didn't want to lead me on? Also, her close friends have said she has feelings for me.

Thanks:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment