Pages

Search blog and web

Long car journey with really attractive girl

  • Thread Starter

Im "giving a lift" to this girl I like next Wednesday.

Im not really doing it to help her out, I don't even need to go to London...

I just like her and she's quite hot.

Thing is, I think she has an inkling that I like her but I've never really said it as such.

Oh yeh she has a boyfriend currently and that may complicate matters.

I don't know how I should do it.

Should I just come out and say ' I LOVE YOU ' somewhere on the M40 in a bit where there's no services for miles. Or should put on a song like, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol really loudly and say absolutely nothing the lyrics are absolutely perfect.

Ive already come up with an amazing way to get from where we live (Birmingham) to London, ill go North for a bit before taking the toll road back down and then take some other detours to extend the journey. She doesn't really get roads.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment