Pages

Search blog and web

Your thoughts would be appreciated .. Is is me? ;-(

I found out that my husband was having an affair in Oct 2012 that had been going on for 18 months previously.

To cut a long story short we have had some counselling and are trying to get on track. Things have been great. He deleted his FB account and has given me the password to his email address (well one of the 3 that he has!).

He re opened his FB account yesterday for 'work purposes''. I looked at his email account that he has given me the password for and it says from someone called Allison

""Well hello! I thought you had deleted me :-(( How's things? Happy New Year. Hope to catch up with you after jetting to WA?'xx

I confronted my husband upset with this. He laughed and said there was nothing in it and that she is a friend from work.

Prior to me exposing his affair I have never ever been the jealous type and have always trusted him 100%

I just don't trust him as far as I could throw him. He thinks that I am over reacting etc.

I would appreciate any comments? Thanks in advance. x




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment