Pages

Search blog and web

Help?

Hi..
for the past few weeks -2 weeks ago-, my friend told me that she broke her ex's heart, by kissing him, then telling him that she has a boyfriend, and all that stuff.
Now, her ex started talking to me again -he's really nice, I've talked to him like a lot I guess. So I was okay with it..
I don't know why, but I started to get feelings for him? :$
What should I do..? :confused::S
One day, my friend told me that she started to cut again because her ex told her that he hated her... So I went home, and asked him if he actually told her that he hates her, and he said yes. Then after we talked for a bit, then he said something in Irish that translates to 'I think I'm falling in love with you'.
What should I do..?
I told her about this, and she said that it's fine, and that she doesn't care any more..
..but today, she broke up with her boyfriend, and well...
...things aren't going so well...
...please help..! what should I do..? I like him, but I don't want to hurt her.. :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment