Pages

Search blog and web

I Make Bad Decisions!

I posted a while back about putting the man back in a man and didn't get much response (sorry if that post bored you all to tears, it was long!). I guess there isn't much advice to give, but I could surely use a virtual ear, if you don't mind.

Every step, every decision in this house, including the one to send him to another state for a job, has to be made by me. He completely refuses to be involved in decision making.

No matter how large or small the issue, it's like it's me against the world and with no one by my side. I don't feel like I make the greatest decisions, but still, the safety, security and future of my family rests entirely on my shoulders. I have 3 kids to look out for and I'm terrified that I'm doing it wrong.

I can't turn to him for comfort, advice or help. He'll do the manual labor, but that's about it.

It's just so unbearably lonely, but from what I can tell, there's really nothing I can do to fix any of it. He seems to want the perks of being a family man without any of the investment into making it work.

We're all happier now that he's working away from home, but he's going to come home soon and that's filling me with anxiety.

I don't want to be married and utterly alone.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment