Pages

Search blog and web

Interesting situation: Need some major advice..pls ppl!

Ok heres my story and I REALLY would like to get some opinions out of this one!! PLEASE! Im Chinese and this Korean guy msged me about 3month ago on this social app, then we eventually met. We went out a couple of times, he kissed me after out 3rd or 4th date..then it because a routine for us to fool around in his car every time we go out.

Initially in this 3-4month period, he seems very enthusiastic i.e.calling me, making date plans and stuff. Now that we've been having pretty good sex ever since we started spending night together rather than in his car..it seems I'm making all the effort.

If I dont txt or call him, he wont do much..He didnt talk to me at all over Xmas time!! So i didnt talk to him either. Then he txt me saying happy new yr..then ask if i changed my # or something..so I told him i thought he was no longer interested..then he said "if u want to be friends i understand, but pls wait for me and I ll prove it to you"..but he basically still ignores me after that....

right now is like this: whatever i say, he'll do. But his not making any effort to improve whatever it is that we have. IS IT OBVIOUS THAT HIS JUST NOT INTERESTED?? DID I HAVE SEX WITH HIM TOO EARLY? OR DID I SHOW HIM MY LIKING TOO MUCH?

please help because i don't want to give up yet..I'm an attractive person, yet have never been able to maintain anything longterm yet...thats y i dont want to just drop this!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment