Pages

Search blog and web

Emotional affair

I recently found out the my wife of 8 years had been texting and exchanging pictures (non-nude) with another man. When I intially questioned her she lied about it, making excuses. I believed her,a s she had NEVER lied to me before. She finally admitted to me that she had been texting and calling this other man for about 6 weeks. I pleaded with her to stop, and she told me she would. Then I found out she was still in contact with him, so I told her I was leaving. She immediately began to treat me like an angel. We have entered into counseling as I am devastated. I told her I was going to call this other man and tell his wife, and she gets furious with me when I threaten to do this. Any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment