Pages

Search blog and web

Please help!

I came from a crappy past but when i met my husband suddenly everything made sense. I have had my problems with mental health but he was always my sanity, my saving grace. Just being with him made me happy, i love him so much.

however last week it all feel apart... i found out that for several weeks he had being talk to another woman about kissing her and how good looking she is. He set up a different face book acout to talk her as well as a different email and saved her number under one of our mates names. It was all very calculated!

It turns out that he did in fact kiss her and would have done more if i hadnt caught him...

we both work in mental health and the worst bit it the lady is one of our paitents !! I have no idea what to do im loseing the plot. I just want to dissapear

shes a vunerable anorixa paitent. Hes destroyed everything his job, our house and possible my job if i dont do anything!!!

advice??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment