Pages

Search blog and web

Would you date someone with teeth like this...?

Ok so little backstory... I have dated girls in the past but to be totally honest they have usually just been the whole "i'm insecure, your insecure lets get together" mindset. I did have a 3 year relationship with a girl I loved and she loved me so i'm a decent bloke in a relationship. That long term girl put up with me when I was drinking 8+ cans of coke a day for around a year (6 years ago now!) and this is what caused all the damage.


Nowadays (and for the past year) my oral hygiene has been excellent despite the gradual decline in teeth quality. I have cut out fizzy drinks altogether and brush at least 3 times a day. I also have a nice personality as well and have had healthy relationships in the past.

Now I find it very hard approaching girls and opening up due to my teeth.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment