Pages

Search blog and web

I just drank 1/4 bottle whiskey, ate a donner kebab and smoked 2 cigarettes and now..

my lungs feel like they're on fire. Should I be worried? I seemed to be doing this a lot lately.

But everytime I try to eat healthy and do an exercise regime people keep telling me to "get a life" and they all love to drink, smoke and/or eat fast food. I don't like it because it makes me feel crappy, also I seem to get fatter much quicker than most people. I try to do what's in my best interest so why do people insult me for it?

But i'm worried now because i've started to cough a lot more than I used to, am getting quite doughy and honestly think I might be becoming pre-diabetic.

I've been smoking for over 1 year and been drinking quite heavily for about 4. I'm wondering whether the damage from this lifestyle is permanent.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment