Pages

Search blog and web

Having an Affair

I have posted quite some back about my wife and my situation, its been going down hill for almost 3 years.

I started having an Affair almost 1 year back and Im emotionally in Love, feel for the person who I am kind off with. I have not felt like that or never had the same feeling I had for my wife. We can make love atleast 3 to 5 times, while with my wife, It has NEVER crossed 1.

The problem is, I am married with 2 kids and she is married with 1 Kid.

Its a very complicated situation, I absolutely Love her and I don't know what to do really.
I have had sex with my wife, but there is no feeling, no passion, its completly dead, its just like giving myself and her a massage. Im sure she also doesnt have feelings, she is only married to me for the kids.
Im 34 years old, and living a sad life with my wife, Im not happy with her at all.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment