Pages

Search blog and web

'I want to spend the rest of my life with you'

Ok, here's the deal.
I'm just 18 years old, my boyfriend 22. We are in a long distance relationship and have been for 4 months. We've only been together a total of 5 months.

The other day, we were having a bit of an argument, maybe not quite as strong as an argument even, more a disagreement, by text. I was annoyed at him for replying with two or three word answers. It sounds petty, I know, I'm sorry.

Anyway, in the heat of the disagreement he suddenly went off on this great tangent about how much he loves me and that he would spend every moment with me if he could. He then said these exact words - 'i want to spend the rest of my life with you' I stopped in my tracks, was suddenly very shocked. A sense of panick came over me.

I dont know what to do! I mean, just 18 years old!! I told him I was scared by him telling me that, he felt really bad and said 'i didnt have anything like that planned yet, honest' presuming he means a proposal?!? The thing is, I really do love him. He's my first love and first relationship. I lost my virginity to him and everything. But I cant say that i want to spend the rest of my life with him cos its just too scary!! Plus the long distance relationship is really though. That doesnt mean to say i dont want to be with him, i'm just now really scared and confused.

What should I say to him? Dont want to break up, but how do I get round this awkward bump in our relationship. I AM TOO YOUNG TO THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE, in my opinion.

p.s, he'd never pressurise me. He's amazing.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment