Pages

Search blog and web

Back into the dating scene, advice would be appreciated!

Short recap: My wife cheated and ditched me, I grieved for about two months, and officially got over it around five months ago.

Now I'm back in the dating scene.

I've had a few one night stands, been on a few dates, and even had a girlfriend for two weeks. After liking a girl who ended up not liking me back after a few days of dating and sex, I've kind of taken a step back. I realized that I've been trying too hard to find someone and that I just need to go with the flow until someone finds me.

I've spent the last couple months focusing on me. I've picked up reading again, started getting back into my old hobbies, and have been on a vigorous regiment at the gym. Which brings me to the topic at hand.

So I've been on this HIIT workout program, which takes about 2 hours of my time daily, 6 days a week. I've noticed a rapid change, I'm becoming cut and lean and muscles I never even got to see when I was in the Army are starting to show themselves.

There's a drop dead cute girl that I began to notice 3 days ago. We've lock eyes at least a dozen times, I notice in my peripheral vision that she stares at me for long periods of time while I'm doing my work out, she seems to kind of shadow me around the gym, and she even finishes her workout in sync with me. This not only happened 3 days ago, but yesterday and today as well.

I'm thinking she might be attracted to me, but for some reason I lock up when it comes to approaching her or taking her queues to converse. Maybe that last girl I liked left some sort of ego scar on me? It's like I'm scared to death of being rejected, it's like high school all over again. I don't know what to say or do and I know for a fact that this website has an awesome community full of excellent advice!

Please advise!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment