Pages

Search blog and web

What is your supplement regimen?

I've been thinking about my mood the last few days and realized I had stopped taking supplements for about a week. I don't know, maybe there's a connection but I've been a little depressed. So I'm starting back up. This is what I'm taking right now:

Mega red krill omega 3
Dhea 25mg slow release from gnc
19 mg gentle absorb iron from gnc
Gnc mega men's prostate & virility multi
Natures bounty sublingual B-12 2500 mcg

The b12 I added today after reading another post about it. I keep reading about d-3 too, but my multi has quite a bit of it already.

I also read one of SA's posts that she hands her husband a handful of supplements every day and kind of laughed to myself thinking probably a bunch of us do the same thing.

So what are you taking?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment